Canada Spouse Sposorship

Canadian citizens or permanent residents can sponsor their spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners, or their dependent children so they become permanent residents. The visas applications can be processed inside Canada or from outside Canada.
There are three categories:
Spouses:  are couples whose marriage is legally valid.
Common law partners: are couples that have lived together in a conjugal relationship for at least one continuous year.
Conjugal Partners: are couples that can not live together for circumstances beyond their control. They should have had a very strong relationship and should also be dependent of each other.
Some of the common problems that spouse sponsorship applications are: contradictory information, incompleteness or lack of proof of the relationship.
As Immigration Experts we have dealt with many spouse visa applications and have a very good knowledge of how they are processed. We can start preparing your Spouse Sponsorship application even before you get married.  We help you to build a strong case
A Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant member of ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) will represent you and your spouse. He will assist you in person in Ecuador. We speak English, Spanish and French